Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Procrastination and preparation.

Our bus tickets have been bought. Our hostels are reserved. My clothing, shoes, and a week's supply of apples are waiting to be packed. Two essays are waiting to be finished. I am finding it incredibly hard to concentrate on schoolwork, due to (1) excitement and (2) a seemily decreased capacity to do schoolwork, thanks to my LONG break from Middlebury. So I'm writing a blog entry instead. Short story:

Two days ago, I went to the grocery store. As I was watching my items be scanned by the cashier, the man in line behind me said hi. Which never happens. I responded similarly, and he proceeded to tell me that my hair is really blonde. Hahahahaha....

Experiences like this (and crossing the street--vehicles are much more likely to stop) make being blonde in Chile really fun.

Back to work.

Love and essays,
Tiernan

No comments:

Post a Comment